- ***International organisation***
- North Sydney Location
- to $80,000 p.a. Neg
Our Client is an international organisation, who specialise in banking and payments systems solutions. They are seeking to engage a Process and Procedures Analyst in their PMO, ideally with experience in either Online Banking, EFT or payments systems, for a permanent position, working out of their offices located in North Sydney.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a career in their Project Management Office. On offer is an excellent professional working environment and great career opportunities.
Your prime responsibility will be for developing and documenting processes and procedures and technical user guides in support of the organisations project delivery function.
The key PMO objective is to ensure that a consistent methodology is applied to the lifecycle of every project undertaken across the organisation.
- Developing and documenting processes and procedures and technical User Guides;
- Assist with queries regarding PMO processes and procedures;
- Fielding queries relating to the functional use of CA Clarity;
- Ensuring an awareness of PMO tools and processes across the project management and key project stakeholder communities;
- Assist other members of the PMO to service requests for project related information and updates to project data in Clarity;
- Ensuring compliance of project data in Clarity to both local data governance requirements as well as from their Program Assurance Office (PAO), based in the UK.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must have current experience in writing procedures and processes and technical User Guides;
- Ability to document very clearly with excellent communication, both written and verbal;
- Ideally have experience in CA Clarity, or equivalent portfolio project management tools (and be taught CA Clarity on the job);
- Experience in MS Tools and Office Suite is important;
- Experience in flowcharting, ideally using VISIO or equivalent;
- Strong technical comprehension;
- Attention to detail and sound analytical ability.
Should you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for this role, then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, at your earliest convenience.